Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Fall, ya'll

Ugh....it's so hard to be motivated when it's rainy and gross outside. I've done NOTHING today to get ready for my garage sale this weekend. I don't think that it helps that I'm just bushed from yesterday's bake-a-thon that took place in my kitchen. Anyway. After preschool, we checked out savvy seconds in search of some costume ideas for the upcoming Halloween party that we're attending. No such luck. BUT...I did figure out what I'm going to be! Finally!!! It's going to take some serious constructing and, since it's a secret, will be "blogged" about at a later date. Kat's got a tennis match tonight and it's also Senior night so we'll be going to the courts here in a little bit. I hope Mother Nature doesn't decide to drop buckets on us while we're outside! That's all for now. Sorry it's so boring and blah. It's kinda a blah day. Oh, and Aidan's been a GEM since we picked him up from preschool. Yikes, that boy needs a nap! (I guess, in his defense, I can write a blog to vent my frustrations but since he can't yet type he just screams and acts like a Royal Pain.)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hollister -- deep breaths! Deep breaths! My younger offspring has been exactly the same today; you probably heard the screams across the street. I thought it was his shorter-than-usual night of sleep, but maybe it's the weather. Good luck to Kat tonight! Good luck to you on the garage sale (I probably have some crud I can contribute, if you want)!

Did you know that the late Paul Newman was following your blog? You're too cool. Off to photograph odd things for my next blog post. Don't laugh if you see me...