Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Homecoming '08

Yes, I realize that Homecoming 2008 has already come and gone but I've got some cute pictures from the events.

Parades make Aidan silly!


And this one made Madisson not-so-happy since she's grounded and had to sit with us. She would much rather be with her friends...

First off, there are the floats:

The Freshmen (2nd Place)

The Sophomores: (3rd Place)

The Juniors: (4th Place)

The Seniors: (1st Place)

Then there's the tennis team
Then of course comes the candy...Smarties, please!


And, for future reference: stand next to some staff member types that will collect candy from the other staff/faculty members driving the cars and give it all to you!!


Next up are the Queen candidates. I was a little biased so I only have a pic of the girl I wanted to win.
Later that night at the game, the Pirates beat the Marshall Owls with a score of 33-13.


The next night brings dinner with friends and attendance at a dance in an adorable dress.


Kat and her friend at the restaurant


Kat and the Girls before dinner

My how time flies...

No comments: